Ninja! Life in the sticks: This weekend - & More stolen stuff

Life in the sticks

My Kids: Thoughts about China, adoption & The Duke's of Hazzard

Monday, April 24, 2006

This weekend - & More stolen stuff


Had a very busy weekend. Got to meet three new babies!!

On Saturday we went to a Blogger dinner hosted by Julie T. She made a fantastic dinner. Here's a picture I stole of Julie & Charleigh



Here are some more pictures I stole from Lisa:


Emily Faith FuBo (aka pageant Princess)



Annsley

Charleigh!

Bubba Jr & his new friend (Annsley's big bro)


On Sunday we went to meet Harley. He is a very sweet boy! It was such a joy to finally get to hold him!

Me holding Harley while Bubba Jr watches.

A gaggle of chillins:

Back row (L to R) My niece, Bubba Jr., & MG holding her lil bro Harley

Front row (L to R) My nephew Shawn-P, Charleigh & my 'nother niece

Thanks to my cousin (MG & Harley's Mom) I have 3 bags of clothes for Charleigh, including the darling dress Charleigh's wearing in the above picture. I won't have to do laundry for the princess for 3 months!

B

4 Comments:

  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Sonia said…

    Those sure are some beautiful chillins' ~ you must be so proud!!!

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Cindy Bennett, CTA said…

    I tagged you on my blog at www.babybennett.blogspot.com

    Cindy

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Now that's one good looking gaggle of kiddos! Can't wait to have them back at my house again...it was way too quite and lonely when y'all left.

    Funny, it's never felt quiet before...maybe that's a sign that Kacey will be here soon and it will never be quiet again!!!!

     
  • At 12:45 AM, Blogger M3 said…

    Wow, it looks like you guys had an awesome time! What great pictures and cute kids!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home