Ninja! Life in the sticks

Life in the sticks

My Kids: Thoughts about China, adoption & The Duke's of Hazzard

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

So last night my dad called me to ask me if I was watching the game. Heh? OH. That basketball game. Okay, no. Not planning on watching it.

I spent the evening reading a book (Jodi Picoult's "Keeping Faith," which I highly recommend.) Clyde did turn on the basketball game. I didn't want to watch, much less listen so I put my earplugs in, but surreptitiously stole glances over my book just to see who was winning.

I went to bed somewhere around 10:30, which is late for me. I'm sure it had nothing to do with this little voice in my head that kept saying, "Make the shot, fool!"

So anyway, without any further ado, may I present your 2006 NCAA Tournament Champion:

Moi

Yeah, I know it's so wrong.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger Lisa~~ said…

    Too funny! I must rub up against you for good luck next time I see you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home