Ninja! Life in the sticks: Photos

Life in the sticks

My Kids: Thoughts about China, adoption & The Duke's of Hazzard

Friday, March 24, 2006

Photos

Bubba Jr.'s shiner, take 1

Bubba Jr.'s shiner, take 2


A while ago I was writing about a game we like to play called Wig Out. It's essentially a matching game where you match people together. Although there are 10 different poses, Charleigh and Bubba Jr agreed that the four in the picture above pretty much represent us.

First is Charleigh, gotta have the hair bows! Next comes Rico Suave, I mean Bubba Jr. Then comes mommy (why they chose this woman as me I don't know. I don't have curly hair, nor have I ever been that skinny. Okay, maybe when I was 6). And lastly comes Clyde. Notice the mullet & scraggly chin hairs.


Here's a picture of Bubba Jr after we went to Kindergarten registration. It's hard to read, but the sticker on his shirt says "I'm going to Kindergarten!" Me thinks he's pretty proud of that!


Boys will be boys.


Princess Charleigh takes a turn on the slide.

These next pictures are courtesy of Bubba Jr. He wanted to take some pictures around the house. The descriptions are HIS not mine.


This is a picture of our lamp.

(Mom asks, "What about the dude on the couch?" Bubba says, "Well I wanted to take a picture of the lamp.")


This is a picture of my sister.


This is our new furniture.

(Mom says, "Great shot sweetie.")


This is a picture of the other lamp.

(Mom says, "It's also a picture of my forehead, and after this picture was taken I saw white spots for 20 minutes)



Charleigh with her Auntie K


Auntie M, Charleigh-Jo & Bubba Jr. (In his Guangzhou Hard Rock Cafe shirt)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home