Ninja! Life in the sticks: Thoughts before the weekend

Life in the sticks

My Kids: Thoughts about China, adoption & The Duke's of Hazzard

Friday, April 21, 2006

Thoughts before the weekend

Thoughts (in no particular order) I need to get out of my head before the weekend:

1. FIRE IN THE HOLE! This ought to mess up my commute... I didn't like this station anyway. They don't sell winning lottery tickets no matter how many times I ask them to.

2. Did you know in a pinch you can use your hair-stylin' iron to smooth out wrinkles in your clothes? Pros - Heats in 60 seconds, smooths from both sides, don't have to take off what you're wearing. Cons - none yet, but Bubba Jr. did witness this morning revelation so I'm sure there will be a con coming soon.

3. This week I wore pajamas to work. Actually, they were gauchos, but DANG they feel like wearing PJ's!

4. I "borrowed" a pen off a lady's desk at work. She got fired today. I meant to return it, really.

5. I still suck at Spider. I decided that my fragile ego was getting bruised playing that game so I moved down to the "Easy" level. Guess what!!! I still suck.

6. I almost cried my eyes out when the love of my life was in the bottom three. Clyde tells me he doesn't vote, but I bet after I go to bed he's calling this little number or this one just to spite me! (If you don't like American Idol, don't bother clicking the links in #6)

7. It's a really bad idea to drink a load of caffeine and eat a couple fig newtons before a meeting. Not only are you hyper as all get out, but you've got to GET OUT!

Have a lover-ly weekend!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger LindaJ said…

    My husband loves K. Pickler. I think her secretly votes for her when i leave the room. PIG!!
    Why can't he like someone smarter? I tell him it's a insult to me that he likes someone that dense. He doesn't seem to care, as he his drooling on himself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home