Ninja! Life in the sticks: wth?

Life in the sticks

My Kids: Thoughts about China, adoption & The Duke's of Hazzard

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

wth?

M3 (You know, Salsa in China) posted a link to a uber-cool diy virtual hairstylin' website.

I couldn't resist. The results are, not surprisingly, hideous. Perhaps they'll be good for a laugh...

Moderately Norm. I had a hairstyle like this maybe 3 years ago.

I have titled this self portrait
"Mop"


OMG. Do I not look 60 in this hairstyle?

Please excuse the mouse in my hair. It can't help it. After all this hairstyle does resemble a rat's nest.

Um, yeah. You're on my elliptical machine. Everyone knows I ride this elliptical from 10:00 - 10:47.

Dream on Clyde.


WTH


Attack of the killer bobby pins.

And finally...

Hello. I'm Taylor Hicks.

Oh go try it. It's fun!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Dani said…

    omg!! that is sooo funny..im gonna go try it ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home