Ninja! Life in the sticks: Georgeous, Daaaahhling!

Life in the sticks

My Kids: Thoughts about China, adoption & The Duke's of Hazzard

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Georgeous, Daaaahhling!

When we were in Nanchang, we had these outfits custom made for the kids. Now, clothing that doesn't feature a Duke Boy or at least matches Bubba Jr.'s cowboy boots doesn't sit well with my young man. So getting him to wear this costume required pleading and bribery. If you don't have kids yet, don't laugh at me, laugh with me.

If you get the opportunity to have custom made outfits made for your kids while you're in China DO IT! They are such good quality! I took these pictures on Chinese New Year. NO they did not wear them for dinner. You really think I'm letting food anywhere near these clothes??? I did have them wear the outfits to church. (That cost me a sack o' M&M's as bribery)

6 Comments:

  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Lisa~~ said…

    Only one bag of M&M's...You got off easy! Hey how much of a bribe would it take to get Clyde in a matching outfit? I may be willing to pay it!

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    Okay, I'm sold! I love these outfits! I'll probably skip the one for my 17 year old son but Gwen and Maddy (and mommy?) will get matching outfits for sure!

    I emailed you a few weeks ago -- did you get it?

    Donna

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Jen R. said…

    Those are very cute!

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Kim M. said…

    They look so cute. I loved following your blog while you were in China. It so nice to see Charleigh doing so well!!

    Kim M. (MSN Group)
    http://onemoremaksfour.blogspot.com

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Kim M. said…

    typo my blog is onemoremakesfour
    Kim M.

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Hi-

    I just "found" your blog and I have enjoyed reading through your archives... especially about your China trip!

    Your daughter is just adorable (& Buuba Jr. too!!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home