Ninja! Life in the sticks: More pictures!

Life in the sticks

My Kids: Thoughts about China, adoption & The Duke's of Hazzard

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

More pictures!



Here's a picture of Charleigh in her birthday present from her Auntie M. Her doll is an American Girl Itty Bitty. They have matching pajamas, as you can see! It was a little tough to take these pictures because she went to the doctor this morning and had blood drawn and was given three more shots :( The blood was drawn in her arm, which, until she saw the band-aid when I changed her into her pajamas, she had forgotten entirely. However, once reminded of her "boo-boo OW!" she wanted to talk about rather than smile for the camera. I also wanted to post these pictures to let the cyber world know I do (occasionally) refrain from dolling her hair up in one of her 3 dozen choices of hairbows...

Too cute for words!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:33 AM, Blogger Donna said…

    I love the matching outfits! And Charleigh looks lovely with her hair bow-less! I must admit that I'm envious that you can even get a bow in her hair! We have yet to reach that milestone!

    She's such a cutie and she seems so happy. It must be frustrating to be three years old and have some language barriers but she seems to be like a little sponge and soaking everything up!

    I hope 2006 brings lots of wonderful things to your family.

    Donna
    Mom to Gwen of Shenzhen!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home