Ninja! Life in the sticks: Blizzard of '06

Life in the sticks

My Kids: Thoughts about China, adoption & The Duke's of Hazzard

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Blizzard of '06

WE'RE ALIVE!


You may have read recent reports of record snow falls in parts of the US. I want my loyal reader (hi Hugh!) to know we have survived the BLIZZARD OF '06!!!!

It took us a week to dig our way out of the house! Below you'll find astonishing pictures of the snow fall at our house.

The wood on the grill is barely visible!





Just look at all the snow! And my children, oh they were so eager to race outside they only allowed their beloved mother to put her house shoes on!

And finally, we decided to build this gigantic snowman.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger SARA said…

    You call that a blizzard??? I am laughing my fanny off right now!!!! At least you can still see your grill!!!!!!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home