Ninja! Life in the sticks: IT WORKED!

Life in the sticks

My Kids: Thoughts about China, adoption & The Duke's of Hazzard

Thursday, October 13, 2005

IT WORKED!

IT WORKED!!!



I can hardly believe it actually worked!

So all you people who need new $100 bills for your adoption do this:

Tell your bank to call the Federal Reserve at 877-553-9735. The Federal Reserve will explain to your bank how the bank can write a letter explaining that they need however many new $100 bills for INTERNATIONAL ADOPTION and the FR will honor their request.

My bank did it, and it worked beautifully! I'm now the proud owner of 50 brand new, uncirculated $100 bills.

So there you go! Problem solved.

B (Leaving in 452 hours.)

4 Comments:

  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Lisa~~ said…

    Good work girl!!

    Lisa~~
    Our Journey to Baby Shanahan

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger M3 said…

    Awesome!!! Congrats, and thanks for the tip. :-)

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Wow! Thanks for the tip! I've been stressing about that part since we live in a small town. Go you!

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Great tip! Thank you so much for advertising it! I've been wondering how to ask for new uncirculated bills with out looking like a criminal, and now I know! ha ha ha!

    Shannon H
    http://triptoemily.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home