Ninja! Life in the sticks: I lost ANOTHER bet!!!!!!!!!!

Life in the sticks

My Kids: Thoughts about China, adoption & The Duke's of Hazzard

Thursday, July 28, 2005

I lost ANOTHER bet!!!!!!!!!!

What's the deal, pickle???

Happily, I announce that we officially have a Log In Date!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and Clyde has won yet another bet. First 171, then DTC, and now LID! Why can't he be as on the mark in other aspects of his life... like, "Hon, I'm going over to a buddy's house. Be back in a few minutes... hours later....)

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
What does this mean? Well according to the well documented statistics, we should receive our Travel Approval in 67.44 days, which will be ((drumroll)) Clyde's 34th birthday, September 25th! (Thanks to the folks at WCC who tirelessly keep up with all these crazy stats and crazier a-parents!) It's nice to have an "official" Log in date. At least we know where to start the counting!

There are a lot of referrals coming on the message boards today. It looks like the stork has finally arrived in the USA! It's so fun to see all the referrals coming in, to see the sweet babies faces and their parents who are just over the moon. There are quite a few mommies on my favorite forum who are due this week... I keep checking back to see if anyone is done pushing!

Bonnie

3 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Lisa~~ said…

    Happy dance in Georgia tonight!! Hope you celebrate.

    I have added a link to your blog, on mine. If you prefer it not being there, let me know, and I will delete it.

    Congrats!!

    Lisa~~
    Our Journey to Baby Shanahan

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Bonnie, Clyde, Bubba Jr. & Charleigh-Jo said…

    That's cool! I did the same thing to you :)

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger M3 said…

    Congratulations!!! Your blog is hilarious. Am just loving it. We just found out we have an LID also and are freaking out! (As in "wow, I guess this is really going to happen... haha, yes I'm in slightly in denial)

    Adding a link to your blog now so I don't miss a minute. Can't wait to hear more.

    Congrats again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home