Ninja! Life in the sticks: I spy with my little eye...

Life in the sticks

My Kids: Thoughts about China, adoption & The Duke's of Hazzard

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I spy with my little eye...

OUR 171-H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Clyde and I had a bet on when our 171 would come... I'm soooo happy to announce I LOST!! Clyde guessed we'd get it on the 20th and I guessed the 27th. We were both wrong (thankfully!) but Clyde was the closest, so he wins!!

This is the last thing we were waiting for! Now it's time to get the homestudy and 171 certified at the county and state levels, then send to Houston for authentication. We are truely in the last leg of the paperchase!

Also.... congratulations to my fantastic boss and his wife on the birth of their son early this morning!!

Bonnie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home