Ninja! Life in the sticks: eye kan due it beacuz eye'm entellegent!

Life in the sticks

My Kids: Thoughts about China, adoption & The Duke's of Hazzard

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

eye kan due it beacuz eye'm entellegent!

Alright, that was a little obnoxious... however I'm pleased to announce that I'm finally able to publish pictures. I'm honored to receive this knowledge and would like to thank God for giving my brain the ability to remember something....



Bubba Jr having a great time somewhere.

Charleigh's visa picture. Apparently both of my children love to smile for the camera.

Bubba Jr. after winning a fight with miniature stay puft marshmallow men.

Okay. that's enough pictures for now.... just testing the waters for when we're actually in China... which is only like 111 days from now. That wasn't encouraging... think I'll go eat some chocolate, or beef jerky.

Bonnie

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home