Ninja! Life in the sticks: Give me a "P"!! Give me an "A"!! What's that spell?

Life in the sticks

My Kids: Thoughts about China, adoption & The Duke's of Hazzard

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Give me a "P"!! Give me an "A"!! What's that spell?

PRE-APPROVAL IN CHINESE!!!!!!!

Another wonderful milestone has been reached! Our agency got verbal notification that our PA is on it's way! Hopefully we'll have the document in our hands before too long! Tomorrow our remaining 2 documents go to Houston for authentication. Once we get those back we'll be DTC (Dossier to China)!!! From here the timeline looks like:
(All estimates...)
July 11: Get docs from Houston and turn around to agency
July 12: Agency gets docs
July 15: Docs are double checked and sent to China (DTC date)
Aug 5: LID (Log in Date)
Oct 28: (TA) Travel Approval
Nov 25: Leave for China

These are all (hopefully) very conservative figures. It's important to me that we get our little sweetie before her birthday & Christmas. God willing, we will!

Bonnie (on cloud 9)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home